Saturday, January 30, 2010

TGIS

Thank goodness it's Saturday. I'm so glad this week is coming to an end. I missed two days of school, (Tuesday and Wednesday), because I wasn't feeling well due to the fact that I was getting a cold, and had a sore throat. I hate missing school, because I don't get to see my friends, and I'm stuck at home bored. Not to mention all of the make up work I have to do when I go back.
As much as I love where I live, the thing is, this time of the year in Houston the weather begins to change. All the time. Because of the frequent change in temperature, our bodies aren't well adjusted to the climate, and most people here get sick. Kids miss school, viruses spread..all that fun stuff. Ick. Don't get me wrong, I
love winter. Probably because it's one of the few times of the year that it's not humid and hot. Even though I've lived here my entire life, I still hate the humidity and heat; it's not fun. Anyway, moving on to more important things...

My quotes of the day:
"The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches, but to reveal to him his own." Benjamin Disrael

"We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done." Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
PS. I'm going to be creating a photo blog, hopefully tomorrow, for a 365 days photo-project :)

No comments:

Post a Comment