Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ranch

This picture is one that I took at a friends ranch... it's up on my blog because, well, I love it. I love the picture, I love the place, and I love the ranch. It's totally perfect. Totally me. When I go to college, I plan on double majoring in psychology and business. Why? Because I'm interested in psychology, I think it's something I would be good at, and if I add a business degree it equals a ton of different job options. haha. Anyway, the point is, eventually I think it'd be great to own a ranch as beautiful as this one... or at least a lot of land. I'm not sure why, but I really like the idea of that. I like the idea of having plenty of space to myself, to just do whatever. You know, just a bunch of open land where I can just go sit in the middle of a field and think. It sounds nice. So yeah...that's why it's up here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment