Friday, January 15, 2010

Fav Quotes:)

Random Quotes

"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But the truth is, it's just the beginning." -17 Again

"No friend, can
cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever." -?

"When the silences are no longer awkward, you know you are around friends." -?

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." -?

"I need to tell you something I just thought of"
-Megan

"Because, you see, I have a policy about honesty and ass-kicking: if you ask for it, I have to let you have it."
-John

Me: Patience is a virtue
Megan: I don't have that!!!!

"She's my best friend. Break her heart, and I'll break your face." -?

"We don't get visitors often" -Kristen

"Where nerds fly" -Me

No comments:

Post a Comment