Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Inner Child


Today I blogged (duh), illustrated a children's book (that we wrote) with my friends, and fingerpainted. Yes, fingerpainted. And I did all of this at school. It may sound totally crazy, and I guess it is, but it was so much fun! It's interim term at my school, so we get to take a break from our regular schedule and take some more laid back classes. I'm taking blogging and "a spiritual journey into children's literature." I know the second one sounds really boring, but it's not. It's actually a lot of fun! Last week, all we did was read children's books and talk about them. This week, we're "getting in touch with our inner child," by doing different activities at the beginning of class. After that we work on writing and illustrating our own Children's books. So far I've gotten to decorate cookies, watch Veggie Tales, play hopscotch, and fingerpaint.

In blogging... well, we learn about blogs. We read them, discuss them, and write our own. And while we blog? We watch movies and TV shows, and listen to music. SoMuchFun:D

Not bad classes to take, if you ask me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment