Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wow, it's been a while...

Wow, it's been so long since I've updated this blog.... anyway, I have a ton of new quotes :)

"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, sit back, relax, and watch the world wonder how you did it."

"When life gives you lemons, start a lemon orchard and then use all of your lemon money to buy a lime orchard, beginning your citrus monopoly."

"Start a new fashion, wear your heart on your sleeve Sometimes you reach what's real just by making believe"

"Storybook endings, fairy tales coming true Deep down inside we want to believe they still do In our secretest heart, it's our favourite part of the story Let's just admit we all want to make it too"
"I've heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason, bringing something we must learn. And we are led to those who help us most grow, if we let them. And we help them in return...so much of me is made of what I've learned from you. You'll be with me like a handprint on my heart. And now whatever way our stories end, please know you have rewritten mine by being my friend."

"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die the world cries and you rejoice."

"Nothing should ever bring you down, knowing what goes around will come around.

"Well, everyone knows that I'm weird. But I don't know about you Madison..people look at you like your normal, but you're really not." -Liz Davis

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself" - Harvey Fierstein

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely stupid." -Marilyn Monroe

"Because, you see, I have a policy about honesty and ass-kicking: if you ask for it, I have to let you have it."
-Taylor Mali

“It is best to rise from life as from a banquet, neither thirsty nor drunken.”
-Aristotle

“My best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.”
-Aristotle

“One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.” –Benjamin Disrael

“I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done.” –Buddha

“If the highest aim of a captain were to preserve his ship, he would keep it in port forever.” -Thomas Aquinas

“The only wealth which you will keep forever is the wealth you have given away.” - Marcus Aurelius

"You're jealous because we act stupid in public, and people still love us."

No comments:

Post a Comment